Every Sunday, we will get you caught up on the sports gaming news you might have missed, during the busy week. This includes the latest videos from our content team and featured articles from the staff.
Sports Gaming News
- Madden NFL 22 Player Ratings – Top Wide Receivers and Rookie Wide Receivers
- Hot Wheels Unleashed Trailer Shows All 66 Cars For Launch Day
- Forza Horizon 5 Map is Quite Large Featuring 11 Unique Biomes
- Knockout City Season 2 and Patch 2.0 Available Today
- Madden NFL 22 Player Ratings – Top Edge Rushers and Defensive Linemen
- FIFA 21 Patch 18 Available on All Platforms – Patch Notes
- EA Still Working on a Basketball Game, But Won’t Confirm NBA Live
- Madden NFL 22 Player Ratings – Top Running Backs and Tight Ends
- 2021 NBA 2K League Week 8 Tips Off at 7:00 PM ET Tonight
- F1 2021 Patch 1.05 Available – Patch Notes
- 007 Aston Martin DB5 Coming to Rocket League Today
- Madden NFL 22 Player Ratings – Top Safeties and Cornerbacks
- FIFA 22 Gameplay Improvements and Changes Detailed – New Gameplay Trailer
- eSports Boxing Club Gameplay Walkthrough Video – Tyson Fury Added to Roster
- Forza Motorsport 7 to Reach End of Life Status on September 15
- RiMS Racing Videos – Behind the Scenes of Game Development
- Madden NFL 22 Player Ratings – Top Quarterbacks, Including Top 5 Rookie QBs
- MLB The Show 21: 5th Inning Program Guide and Overview
- Topps Now July Moments (Week 4) Feature Almost No-No Patrick Sandoval
- MLB The Show 21 – Headliners Set 27 Awards Manny Machado
- Madden NFL 22 Features New Equipment, More Player Likeness Updates & More
- MLB The Show 21 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available Now
- All of the Madden NFL 22 Player Ratings Have Been Released
Operation Sports Videos
As the dust settles on the 2021 NBA season, and as the city of Milwaukee gets even more drunk than usual, we have officially entered that first big wave of NBA 2K22 info. As soon as the real season ends, 2K season begins. The NBA 2K cover has, in a way, become the most highly sought after cover in sports gaming. Yes, Madden is quote-unquote “more popular” However, the NBA 2K cover doesn’t injure you and end your career. This is what got me thinking about ranking just about every NBA 2K cover athlete there has been through the years.
Say what you will about 2K Sports, but you have got to give them this: They are not afraid to take a risk. 2K will definitely try some things. Some of the time, they’ll try things that nobody asked for or knew that they wanted. Your mileage may vary on the execution, but you can’t fault 2K for a lack of innovation. Let’s talk about the 2K Neighborhood and/or NBA 2K22The City.
In this video, Brian makes an educated guess at the features you should not expect to see in NBA 2K22. We learned about The City last week, and we’ll learn plenty more about the game as we move forward over this next month, but we also need to start figuring out what might not be a focus this year.
In this video, Brian analyzes the newest gameplay footage released by Steel City Interactive on ESBC. He talks about the reveal of Tyson Fury, other fighters still to come, and gives a deep dive into controls, gameplay mechanics, etc. in eSports Boxing Club.
We’ll see you again next Sunday with more sports gaming news, videos and featured articles.