Madden NFL 21
Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.07 Available - Patch Notes Here
Madden NFL 21 game update 1.07 was released earlier today for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Origin/Steam). Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed some issues related to MUT squads role selection
- Fixed a case where usernames didn’t appear during 2v2 gameplay
- Season 1 (aka Hi-Def) begins, and runs until 11/5
- New App Icon & Main Menu art representing the Season start
- Nike HQ yard Location & Challenges are released
- Season-specific Vanity Content is available for a limited time
- New Legends available in the SSKO Draft
- JUFU song “Just Do It” featured in the Madden Trax rotation
For those of you looking for franchise mode updates, the first of three scheduled updates are set to arrive in mid-November. You will not be required to restart your franchise, when these updates arrive.
Here’s a list of community requests the team is currently implementing and testing. Keep that in mind, as things could change, the closer we get to release.
- X-Factor/Superstar Ability Customization: This highly requested feature by the community allows commissioners to assign X-Factors to any player via the edit player feature. Once a player has met the criteria to unlock an X-Factor ability, commissioners will be able to edit their player’s Superstar abilities and Superstar X-Factor ability by selecting from those available within his position group. Users will have control over this functionality in both offline and online Franchises.
- Player Card Career Stats UI: A top community request for several years now, the team is revamping the statistics on the player card to include more context in season stats, like week, opponent, and outcome, while also providing what team the player was on for every year of their career.
- Dev Trait Regression Tuning: The team is doing tuning work to player development traits in Franchise mode to ensure a proper balance of Superstar and X-Factor players when progressing multiple years in a Franchise.
- Playoff Bracket: A visual playoff bracket will be added into the game that reflects the new Wild Card format, allowing users to see the full playoff picture.
EA provided some other post-launch Madden NFL 21 franchise mode updates last month, as well as details on the very early stages for Madden NFL 22 updates for franchise mode.