A new Madden NFL 21 patch has arrived today, but it’s just a small update to address an issue with end conditions in Madden Ultimate Team Ultimate Challenges. So for those of you that are curious about the details, that’s it.
The patch is available on all platforms.
The team is at the very early stages of planning and pre-production for Madden NFL 22, but they have been actively discussing some areas of focus, based off of feedback and player engagement.
Here are few of the areas, while not fully committed yet, the team is exploring:
- Coaching and staff management
- Scouting improvements
- New scenario engine enhancements
- New team chemistry system
- Commissioner Tools improvements
- MORE CONTENT – Examples: Relocation/Branding Assets for Franchise – New uniforms, names, and logos to relocation options for more variety and depth in deeper careers.