Wreckfest is coming to the PlayStation 5 on June 1. THQ Nordic promises enhanced visuals, dynamic dirt on vehicles, better textures, and improved visual effects. Running a buttery smooth 4K resolution at 60FPS, players can also wreck it up online with 24 player support.
Wreckfest owners that have already purchased the game on PlayStation 4 can upgrade to the enhanced PlayStation 5 version for $9.99.
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- Increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times
THQ Nordic added 4K 60FPS support for Wreckfest on the Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago, but there is no mention of when or if the above features will be added.