THQ Nordic and Bugbear Studios have announced Wreckfest is coming to the Nintendo Switch on June 21. Fans can pre-order now for $39.99. Wreckfest gives you the chance to get creative when you wreck your friends online featuring up to 16-player multiplayer mode as well as offline tournaments. Whether you pick a lawn mower, school bus or crop harvester – this game is all about having fun and aiming for demolition dominance.
- Unique Racing Experience – Exhilarating no-rules racing action with defining, once-in-a-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with a true-to-life physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
- Awesome Cars – Our cars are old, banged up, patched together… They ooze style and character! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor – Reinforce them with heavy iron that protects you from damage, but also adds weight, which impacts the cars handling. Modify your car to make a robust tank or a fragile but lightning-fast rocket, or anything in between!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
- Challenge modes – Have hilarious fun with crop harvesters, lawn mowers, school buses, three-wheelers and much more!
- Career Mode – Battle for championships, earn experience, unlock new upgrades and cars, and become the all-time Wreckfest champion!
The team also announced their Racing Legends Tournament update featuring a new free track, reward bundles and more.