Super Mega Baseball 2 game update 1.10 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam/PC. Check out the patch notes below.
- Nintendo Switch compatibility. Cross platform support between Xbox One<->Switch and PC<->Switch.
- Slightly faster game simulator for large number of games.
- Stadiums all used equally in Pennant Race.
- Fixed: Rare crash caused by clicking Finish Later in Online Co-op Season.
- Fixed: Stuck on the Multiplayer Waiting Screen when getting disconnected at an inopportune time.
- Fixed: % symbol not behaving correctly in customized text.
- Fixed: User generated content filtering in Exhibition mode not being respected in rare cases.
- Fixed: Renaming a standard team to another standard team.
- Fixed: Placing in the top 3 places of each race awarded double the bonus rating.
- Fixed: Incorrect correlation between Contact skill and strikeout rates in the game simulator.
- Fixed: A league containing only the standard teams is not pickable as a league in Exhibition mode, and causes problems in the League Editor.
- Fixed: Can add the same standard team to a custom league multiple times.
- Fixed: Mitigation for Sorry Slugger dialog on Xbox One.
Just in case you missed it earlier today, Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition was announced for the Nintendo Switch, and scheduled to arrive on July 25. The Ultimate Edition will also arrive on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam as a new bundle for $29.99 USD, alongside a price reduction of the base version and its DLCs.