A new patch for WRC 8 was released earlier today for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed the issue where the pacenote timing was inverted.
- Addition of meteorologist and engineer mistakes mails.
- Fixed some crashs.
- Fixed the “Race Master” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy.
- Fixed the “WRC Champion” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy.
- Fixed the British nationality name in the DriverCard.
- Fixed the unorthodox path drones and helicopters could take.
- Fixed the rear windscreen sticker location on the Legendary Volkswagen Polo R WRC.
- Fixed the issue where the player’s WRC badge could not be displayed correctly.
- Hard tyres are now forbidden in tryouts.
- On Italy – Sardegna, the RedBull arch has been slightly moved to avoid aerial crashes.
- The Interface has been polished.
- The stages have been polished.
- The water splash effects have been polished.
- The Spectator Mode has been polished.
- The user interface has been polished.
- The Career Mode has been balanced.
- Some Career objectives have been fixed.
- Quick Play ghosts are no longer showed in Career Mode.
- Difficulty can be change at the beginning of each new season, without restarting a career.
- Manufacturer reputation for superior championships categories is now earned at the end of each rally and each season depending on the position.
- Difficulty of Extreme Events has been decreased
- Starting value of manufacturer reputation and threshold of contract proposal has been tweak.