A new patch for WRC 8 was released earlier today for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It includes the long-awaited fix for the Career Mode, which will allow you to freely enjoy the game without being stuck on the Extreme Conditions event.
Check out the patch notes below.
The Career Mode has been balanced including some fixes.
- Perks are now used once (consumable).
- Fixed the $ symbols position.
- Fixed the issue with the 3rd event when tutorial was ON.
- UI improvements.
- Some Stages have been balanced.
- Add Credits information.
- Fixed the “Reset” function in devices binding.
- Fixed the “Delete Data” in option menu.
- Fixed the blackscreen on SSS.
- Fixed the Spectator Mode (special effects, cameras, user interface).
- Fixed steering wheels movement on Replays.
- Fixed the “out of track” in Freeroaming.