A new patch for WRC 8 was released earlier today for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It includes the long-awaited fix for the Career Mode, which will allow you to freely enjoy the game without being stuck on the Extreme Conditions event.
Check out the patch notes below.
- The Career Mode has been balanced including some fixes.
- Perks are now used once (consumable).
- Fixed the $ symbols position.
- Fixed the issue with the 3rd event when tutorial was ON.
- UI improvements.
- Some Stages have been balanced.
- Add Credits information.
- Fixed the “Reset” function in devices binding.
- Fixed the “Delete Data” in option menu.
- Fixed the blackscreen on SSS.
- Fixed the Spectator Mode (special effects, cameras, user interface).
- Fixed steering wheels movement on Replays.
- Fixed the “out of track” in Freeroaming.