MLB The Show 20 game update 1.03 is available, fixing some gameplay and miscellaneous issues. Check out the patch notes below and let us know what you’re seeing.
- Fixed an issue in Diamond Dynasty that would prevent putting starting pitchers into the game after using all relievers.
- Removed the Guess Pitch option from Diamond Dynasty.
- Fixed an issue where the HOME RUN display was sticking on screen.
- Fixed an issue where an online opponent’s nameplate would cover the baserunning display.
- Adjusted CPU pick off rates in training modes.
- Under Armor Rival (eyewear) will not show when equipped.
- Fixed an Alternate Toronto Blue Jays uniform (Powder Blue).
- Updated all 30 MLB Team mugshot images from 2020 Spring Training.
- Various crash fixes.
- Improvements made to online stability.
- More polish and tuning for opening day!