The new Rusty Rats Car Pack DLC is available now for Wreckfest on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Expand your garage with these three Rusty Rats cars:
- Raiden RS: This rear engine 80s coupe is hard to beat on twisty tracks, and being so short also makes it hard to hit!
- RebelRat: Finally, some strong American muscle, offering an excellent balance of agility and toughness.
- Vandal: As streamlined as a rock, but just as tough. This van is a great choice for any events involving a lot of damage.
The Rusty Rats Car Pack is the fourth Car Pack and part of the Season Pass. It can also be purchased separately for $3.99.j
A new patch for Wreckfest is also available for PC (version 1.255957), Xbox One (version 188.8.131.52) and PlayStation 4 (version 1.23). Check out the patch notes below.
- Added support for DLC Rusty Rats Car Pack.
- Increased robustness of the console window.
- Server no longer crashes when “%” character is used anywhere in a message or a username.
- All vehicles are no longer shown as “Not Eligible” for the host if “Host’s Car” car restriction is set.
- UI is now correctly handled whenever player is kicked while in the lobby sub menus.
- AI now correctly uses the difficulty settings as set in the lobby options.
- (XB1/PS4) Clients can no longer join a server if the owner has already quit.
- (PC) AI difficulty can be now configured in the dedicated server settings.
- (PC) Clients are now given more time to load the cars during the countdown, reducing lag spikes in the lobby.
- Reset effect (car flickering) can now be enabled/disabled in the Settings, Gameplay menu.
- On Hellride, it should be no longer possible to drive on top of the steel mesh and cause the game to glitch out.
- On Big Valley Speedway Figure 8, it’s no longer possible to cut the first lap short.
- Track surface information is now correctly displayed for Vale Falls.
- Added release delay to digital clutch to prevent shifting exploit (previously you could shift instantly, giving unfair advantage).
- In derby events, AI now has better awareness of the arena boundaries, reducing the chance of it smashing blindly into barriers.
- AI now uses Roadcutter in Class A.
- 1st person camera angles now work correctly on Bugzilla.
- Exhaust backfire effect now works correctly when “Big Headers” are equipped for Starbeast.
- Improved Wardigger suspension setups.
- Replaced the engine audio for Hornet.
- Loudness balancing of vehicle engine audio.
- 5.1 surround mixdown and 3D attenuations adjusted for more precise spatial positioning of ai vehicles.
- Adjusted concrete wall collision effect asset design to match game engine implementation.
- Fixed a rendering issue that resulted in the skidmarks flickering occasionally.
- Fixed contact effects for large vehicles such as School Bus and Motorhome.
- The player starting credits (10 000 CR) are now correctly awarded when launching the game for the first time.
- Credits rewarded during an online session are no longer lost when terminating the game (instead of quitting properly) while in lobby.
- Added guards to prevent the save data from becoming corrupt.
- (XB1X) Resolution can be now changed in the Settings menu between Full HD and 4K.
- (PC) The game now attempts to remove the bogus read-only flag from the save data files that caused the game not to launch.