Tennis World Tour game update 1.14 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The Nintendo Switch will get both patch 1.13 and patch 1.14 within a couple of weeks.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Added new animations to further reduce unwanted effects and added new smash possibilities.
- Improved the accuracy on easy shots.
- Slightly slowing down the ball speed during rallies and the speed of the most extreme movements.
- Reducing the angles that can be obtained with cross-court strokes.
- Reducing the power and angle of half-volley strokes from the baseline.
- Fixed unwanted player groans during sprints.
- Fixed a case where players were forced to abandon while there was still a chance to catch the ball.
- Fixed a bug with most of the official players’ passive bonuses. They have now all been applied correctly.
- Fixed some rare crashes in the equipment menu.
- Fixed some rare crashes during clay matches.
- Fixed a bug where the animation of end points could be played twice.
- Fixed a curved effect (“banana shot”) which could be applied mistakenly to some slices.
- Fixing missing SFX on the ball’s bounce.
Specific for PC
- Fixed an issue where the game would run faster on some monitors at more than 100Hz.
- Fixing a freeze after minimizing the application.