Tennis World Tour is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PC/Steam users will have to wait until June 12. According to both Best Buy and GameStop, the game will be available for Nintendo Switch fans on June 26.
Online features, including online multiplayer, are currently unavailable. The team posted an update on their Facebook page.
The team also mentions additional content and improvements are schedule to arrive in the coming weeks and months, which include the following:
- Doubles mode
- A weekly challenge mode
- Sliding animations on clay courts
- Improvements to audio
- Additional outfits and accessories
The standard edition of Tennis World Tour is $59.99, while the Legends Edition costs $74.99 and includes the following bonuses.
- Two legendary players: John McEnroe (1990) & Andre Agassi (1995)
- 5 skill cards
- An exclusive coach giving you an experience boost
- Two Wilson Pro Staff rackets
- A complete official outfit
- An online player badge
THE BIGGEST STARS IN TENNIS
• Play as one of 30 of the best players in the world, including Federer, Kerber and Wawrinka.
PERFECTLY REPRODUCED MOVEMENT
• Make all the shots used in modern tennis, carefully reproduced in the game using motion capture technology.
EVERY PLAYING SURFACE
• 18 types of court: hard, clay, grass, and more. Each surface affects the playing conditions.
A COMPLETE CAREER MODE
• Create your player and experience a career worthy of a professional.
AN UNEQUALLED TACTICAL DIMENSION
• Decide what strategy to adopt for each match and use your skill cards to defeat your opponents.