Every Sunday, we will get you caught up on the sports gaming news you might have missed, during the busy week. This week it’s all about Madden 23 ratings, FIFA 23, WWE 2K22 and more.
Sports Gaming News
- WWE 2K22 Patch 1.16 Available Today Fixing More Gameplay Issues – Patch Notes
- All-Stars of the Franchise Program Breakdown
- FIFA 23 Cover Athletes Kylian Mbappé & Sam Kerr – Reveal Trailer Coming on July 20 Featuring HyperMotion 2
- Madden NFL 23 Player Ratings – Top 10 Wide Receivers & Tight Ends
- WWE 2K22 The Whole Dam Pack Available Today Featuring Rob Van Dam, Logan Paul, Machine Gun Kelly & More
- FIFA 23 Trailer, Screenshots, HyperMotion2, Features & More Revealed – Launches on September 30
- Forza Horizon 5 Series 10, Hot Wheels Expansion and New Patch Available Today
- Madden NFL 23 Player Ratings – Top 10 Edge Rushers & Linebackers
- F1 Manager 2022 Driver Ratings Revealed – Twitch Livestream Tomorrow at 11 AM ET
- Madden NFL 23 Player Ratings – Top 10 Running Backs, Safeties & Kickers
- Rocket League Teams Up with Nike to Create Air Zoom Mercurial Decals
- MotoGP 22 Available Now on PC & Xbox Game Pass
- Madden NFL 23 Player Ratings – Top 10 Defensive Linemen & Cornerbacks
- Madden NFL 23 Player Ratings – Top 10 Quarterbacks & Offensive Linemen
- Full Madden NFL 23 Player Ratings and Team Ratings
Operation Sports Featured Articles
We’re heading into the dog days of summer now and that brings us to the MLB All-Star Break. We’re being treated to a bevy of content in Diamond Dynasty so let’s take a look back at the last program with our Sizzling Summer Postmortem.
Calling back to the Spring Cleanup Program, Sizzling Summer featured a smaller pool of cards to choose from. Notably, the entire boss selection was part of the Takashi Okazaki series and provided players an opportunity to scoop two of these prized cards. This particular set of cards is currently headlined by Babe Ruth as the collection prize and has been a fairly expensive collection to finish. With two free cards, the set became significantly cheaper and made The Babe much more obtainable. Considering the fact that collecting Babe Ruth provides a voucher toward the George Brett collection, this group of bosses was arguably the most valuable so far. But were they the best? I’ll get to that shortly.
There was one key wrinkle in this program that made it unique from the others. Included in the usual program path at 300,000 XP sat a free Prime Fernando Valenzuela.
In part one, I covered the basics of Dream Team and how to build a team. In part two, we covered the different ways to play and actually compete within eFootball 2022‘s Dream Team mode. In this article, part three, we’ll get into the dynamics of completing objectives in eFootball and all that comes with it.
Objectives are challenges in eFootball 2022 that give out rewards for playing certain events and/or accomplish some predefined set of accomplishments. As previously stated, these objectives are the primary way in which you can upgrade your team with the other way being spending via microtransactions. Within these objectives are four different variations: Career Objectives, Regular Objectives, Weekly Objectives, and Premium Objectives. Let’s start with Regular Objectives.