Forza Horizon 5
Forza Horizon 5 Series 10, Hot Wheels Expansion and New Patch Available Today
Forza Horizon 5 series 10 has arrived today along with the Hot Wheels Expansion and new patch. The Hot Wheels Pack has some of the fastest and most extreme tracks ever featured in a Horizon game. With more than 200 kilometers of looping, twisting orange track, you’ll travel through a gorgeous open world featuring new driving experiences, such as gravity-defying magnet tracks and ice, water flumes, and rumble tracks.
Series 10 also introduces a new system for saving and recovering data. When this update is installed, a pop-up message will offer to restore a previous backup if the loss of save-game data is detected. Due to this new system, players will not be able to recover save games from before Series 10.
Here’s the official Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion car list:
- 2018 Chevrolet Hot Wheels COPO Camaro
- 2012 Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade
- 2013 Hot Wheels Baja Bone Shaker
- 2000 Hot Wheels Deora II
- 2021 Hennessey Venom F5
- 2019 Brabham BT62
- 2006 Mosler MT900 GT3
- 2020 SIERRA Cars #23 Yokohama ALPHA
- 2018 SUBARU WRX STI ARX Supercar
- 2019 Italdesign DaVinci Concept
The new expansion is included in the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle, Premium Edition and Expansions Bundle. It’s also available for $19.99 as a standalone purchase.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Various stability and performance improvements
- New Save Recovery System has been added. If loss of save data is detected, players will be shown a pop-up offering to restore a previous backup.
- Players will not be able to recover lost saves from prior to Series 10 with this new system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose credits if their Auction House bid failed
- Fixed an issue where certain cars were more unstable when using simulated steering after a physics change in Series 9
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Horizon Tour in Festival Playlist to autocomplete
- Fixed the timer in Test Driver: Horizon Wilds – Off the Beaten Trail
- ANNA and VO are now affected by the Speech Volume setting
- Player character prosthetics will now be consistent in the V10 Story cutscenes
- Fixed a bug that could cause loud echoes in Forza Vista when opening car parts
New Car Customisation features
- New Hot Wheels Semi-Slick Race Tyre Compound
- Hot Wheels Spectraflame paint featuring 12 colours variation
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Win Screen timer to show 0 seconds when completing a Story Mission in Co-op
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to timeout when joining an EventLab event in Co-op
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from getting challenged in Eliminator when displaying the Telemetry UI
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be kicked back to Freeroam during Horizon Open
- Fixed an issue where the Koeniggsegg Jesko was able to reach unintended top speed
- Fixed an issue where the Volkswagen Beetle ’66 passenger side front window wasn’t showing tint from the cockpit camera view
- Fixed an issue with the McLaren 620R passenger side headlight not working as intended
- Fixed an issue with the Audi TT RS 2018 where the “Unable to Paint” message was not appearing when trying to paint mirrors
- Fixed wheels appearing very blurry with TAA enabled
- Fixed Photo Mode sometimes appearing white or black when TAA is enabled