Konami has announced PES 2018 Data Pack 4.0 is scheduled to arrive on Thursday, April 26. The team also revealed a new screenshot, showing off some of the new player faces from the English League.
We will update this post as more PES 2018 Data Pack 4.0 details arrive.
UPDATE: (4-25) More screenshots of new player faces added.
UPDATE: (4-26) PES 2018 Data Pack 4.0 is available now. Check out the patch notes below.
Data Pack 4.0 is Available now.
— Pro Evolution Soccer (@officialpes) April 26, 2018
- Fixed an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display.
- Fixed a display issue affecting some Player data items in myClub mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to close unexpectedly when attempting to use the scroll feature before Manager pictures had finished loading in the Managers List.
- Fixed an issue that caused a box containing ‘0’ to be displayed in the Player name panel during matches.
Become a Legend
- Fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
In addition to the above, we have made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.