Another Out of the Park Baseball 21 game update has arrived, bringing it up to version 21.6.81. It adds several new 3D ballpark construction kit elements and added proper element naming. It also adds or features modifications to over 400 player facegens, along with a few other adjustments and quite a few fixes.
Previous online leagues will have no problems with the new update. Check out the patch notes below.
- Added several new 3D ballpark construction kit elements and added proper element naming.
- Added/modified over 400 player facegens
- Adjusted quickstart settings for NPB/Ni-Gun
- Fixed standings GB for wildcards when multiple teams per division make the playoffs
- Fixed some tiebreak seeding issues
- Fixed various 3d issues related to wind/flyballs curving
- Fixed waiver claim issues
- Fixed draft pick trading in initial season of a league
- Adjusted draft demands for some players (previously were some players with 0 draft demands even in early rounds)
- Various live start fixes (AI default rosters, MLB changing the rules again)
- Tweaked pitcher stamina / role calculation for historical minor leagues to produce more SP
- Fixed some errors when resuming games in progress
- Fixed extra-inning runner attribution on pitching change
- Fixed scouting graphs to properly handle relative ratings
- Fixed some issues when owners control budgets not setting them properly
- Fixed some issues with expansion draft protection lists. Improved UI/handling of changing protection lists and rules.
- Fixed bug where leaderboards would stop updating.
- Added new column “is active” to player lists
- PT: support for new tournament restrictions
- Various other minor bugfixes & improvements
Of note, this patch is not compatible with the Mac OSX AppStore or Microsoft Game Pass version.