The latest patch for Out of the Park Baseball 21 is available now, adding the option to choose the 60-game shortened 2020 MLB season when using the “NEW STANDARD GAME” function from the start screen.
Quite a few other additions and fixes were included in the patch. Check out the patch notes below.
- 3D animation updates: Added animation for rare rundown at 3B. Fixed 2B not tagging base on U4 Groundout. Improved visuals/pbp for infield singles. Improved timing on OF throws.
- Improved 2020 MLB & international rosters sets (need to create new game for changes to apply)
- Added option to have a shortened 2020 MLB season to the “New Standard Game” option
- Added option for extra inning games to start with runner on 2nd
- Added ability to set an expanded roster limit below the active roster limit
- Online leagues: enabled option for trading with AI teams (manager submits trade with export, will be processed with the AI choosing the “best” trade for their team if multiple offers)
- Added option to generate html game log and wpa graph generation to Game dropdown menu (for online league members to generate all logs from recent sims)
- Added mail notification of sold player contract in Independent Leagues
- Added options for doing CSV/SQL dumps to online league commissioner automator page. Added option to skip faces.dat from league file upload.
- Added ability to scroll when on a coach page to next/previous coach from list
- Added ‘Y’ and ‘N’ as valid inputs for Yes/No confirmation boxes
- Added tag in world_default.xml to specify global second nation pct (second_nation_rand, can also be specified on each nation to set a custom rate)
- Improved auto-generation of minor league setup in expansion wizard
- Increased the number of players which triggers the automatic display of page selectors in sortable lists from 4096 to 8192.
- PT: added more options to PP History on players
- PT: quicksell confirmation closes automatically
- Fixed cannot fire human manager setting in online leagues
- Fixed issue in online leagues where players released from the international complex were somtimes added to the dfa with 0 days left instead
- Fixed reverse claim order
- Fixed bug where preseason predictions were not being passed to GMs in online leagues
- Fixed news from around the world filters not sticking
- Fixed bug where schedules weren’t being made for minor league affiliates created when expanding league
- Fixed bug where selecting to fill minor league affiliates with fictional generated players when expanding league did not do so
- Fixed some issues with setting draft/scouting/dev budgets while team is over budget
- Fixed players learning new pitches but having 0 current rating on them
- Fixed issue where export and import of rosters would cause stuff to rise on relievers
- Various other minor bugfixes & improvements
If you missed our Out of the Park Baseball 21 review, you can read it here.