NBA 2K20 game update 1.05 is available now. Check out the patch notes below and let us know what you’re seeing.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Play Now Online, MyTEAM Unlimited, Play With Friends, and All-Star Team-up games to disconnect prior to completion.
- Fixed an issue where some MyTEAM users were reporting their Collector Level progress was shown as being reset (visit the Collector Level menu to return to your proper level).
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!
Here’s some additional notes from Mike Wang (@Beluba)
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups
- Fewer missed “full white” releases
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fix Steve Nash sig dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widen the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs
- To clarify the fix for “full whites,” shooting %’s were untouched. Shooting will be the same as it was pre-patch. It just fixes inconsistencies between what the shot meter shows and the actual outcome.
- Ball shagger dudes should be in MyTeam Freestyle practice with the patch as well.
Here’s some additional notes from Zach Timmerman (@CHoops4Life)
- Look for a solid buff to badge progression – Today’s patch addresses badge progression, essentially making the meters “smaller” (not visually). Will shorten the amount of time to fill badge meters.