Sony San Diego Studios has released a new MLB The Show 20 trailer, going over some of the updates to the gameplay engine and artificial intelligence.
Just in case you missed it, we broke down the trailer here. Let us know if we missed anything.
We’ve also added some feedback from the community below. Don’t be shy, let us know in the comments what you think of the latest trailer. Don’t forget, MLB The Show 20 Defensive Fundamentals and Practice Makes “Perfect-Perfect” Livestreams are coming on February 6.
- That first to home back to first double play was pretty sweet! –countryboy
- Really excited for the improvements to outfield defense. Super hoping that the differences in defense between diamond, gold, bronze, and common fielders are more evident then ever. –dbekoscke
- Wondering how the control will be with the stutter steps and happy feet outfielders. Not a huge fan of more graphics on the screen during game play in that fielding icon. But will see how it all works out. –bigwill33
- There is also a new perfect line indicator on the meter which I really like. The home plate throw indicate seems gimmicky, the mechanic throwing to basically any base urgently should be similar. –Padgoi
- I don’t wanna hear 700+ new animations because every year i see the same 10-20 animations. –nickyb6
- just want to add some of you act like we know nothing about baseball with the “this is baseball boys, sometimes a line drive…” stuff. Lol. This is also a video game that they can code to grant automatic hits. I TRULY hope you are right, but I don’t believe you are. We may not want automatic hits, but casuals sure believe in stick skill success.-TheBleedingRed21