If you haven’t purchased eFootball PES 2021 yet, Konami has released their free LITE version today for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam, for you to try out. Just like the full version of the game, eFootball PES 2021 LITE is backwards compatible on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Here are the modes available in the LITE version.
- Unrestricted access to myClub mode – Build your very own dream team by collecting players and managers that suit your personal playstyle. Train your rookies into superstars, or sign Legends and other powerful players to get an edge on the competition.
- myClub also gives you access to the Iconic Moment Series, a powerful new variation of players introduced to PES this year.
- These players are based on memorable moments from the careers of current and former superstars, and come with boosted stats that reflect their performance at that time.
- Additionally, myClub mode also lets you sign “Featured Players”, who are essentially stronger variations of existing players chosen for their standout performances in recent matches. Sign both of these powerful player types to your squad and dominate the competition!
- Matchday mode – A competitive PvP mode where you participate in various events inspired by real world football matches and infamous rivalries. Matchday mode is also the home of the eFootball.Open, an esports tournament that welcomes players of all skill levels. In addition, PES 2021 LITE also includes the “Local Match” and “Training” modes, allowing you to sharpen your skills against the COM.
- Edit Mode (PlayStation 4/5 Only) – Allows you to customize and create strips, emblems and team names. You can also import data created by other users, giving you access to a limitless variety of designs.
- Fully supports the eFootball Point Program – eFootball Points are the currency of the eFootball Point Program. Points can be earned in various ways, including playing the game and watching eFootball tournaments. Once you’ve earned points, you can redeem them for various in-game items and bonuses.
Data Pack 3 was released last week and if you missed our eFootball PES 2021 review, make sure to read it here.
We also have quite a few featured articles on eFootball PES 2021, which we’ve linked below.