EA Sports UFC 3 patch 1.04 is available now. Check out the patch notes below, straight from gameplay developer Geoff Harrower, AKA GameplayDevUFC.
- Add stamina tax when using head movement
- Added body knee catch animations
- Increase grapple advantage when you evade a strike.
- Tune counter strike damage bonus per strike type. Jabs will now be safer to throw and having a head kick ducked will no longer be a fight ending mistake every time.
NOTE: In general, this change brings a better risk/reward balance to striking and slipping than we had with a flat counter vulnerability multiplier.
- Remove the ability to block and lunge at the same time and fix bug where you could occasionally slip and block at the same time.
Also of note, a new tuner update is also scheduled to release today. Here are the details.
- Update vulnerability curve tuning
- Add a damage multiplier when a strike redirects from body to head, making ducking into a knee more damaging
- Improve the evasion frames on back lunge making it more effective
— EA SPORTS UFC (@EASPORTSUFC) April 2, 2018