WWE 2K20’s new series of downloadable content packs, WWE 2K20 Originals, has pushed out its second entry. Each DLC pack features a different theme that introduces all-new imaginative realms to WWE fans. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night debuted shortly after launch and captured the spooky vibe of the Halloween season (including “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt). Today, 2K has released their second WWE 2K20 Originals content pack, WWE 2K20 Originals: Wasteland Wanderers.
Just like Bump in the Night, Wasteland Wanderers includes a new Showcase, Story Towers, characters, arenas, character parts, weapons, voiceover, and commentary. It’s all themed around a post-apocalyptic, barren wasteland. Wasteland Wanderers is included in every copy of the WWE 2K20 Deluxe and SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Editionsand is available today. It is also available individually, for $14.99.
Seth the Wanderer (a new twist on Seth Rollins) has found himself invited to a tournament in the ruined husk of a once-vibrant city. Once there, he finds himself more prisoner than invited combatant, fighting for more than just the water and rations he was promised.
As he battles his way through a series of difficult matches, Seth will find himself face-to-face with the enigmatic and powerful Overlord (aka Samoa Joe), who seems to have it out for his new “guest.” The enmity between these two will culminate in one final confrontation, the stakes of which couldn’t be higher.
New Story Towers
- “Song of the Drifter” – Survivor Elias must compete against some of the strongest Superstars the Wasteland has to offer in a series of Fatal-Four Way matches.
- “Trapped With Me” – Survivor Rhea Ripley finds a group of misfits looking to join her team. If they want a spot in the squad, they’ll have to beat her first.
- “Gas Tax” – Survivor Pete Dunne has found himself robbed of his own fuel reserves. If he wants them back, he’ll have to go through a gauntlet of matches hosted by Raider Velveteen Dream.
- “Hostile Takeover” – The Overlord has fallen, and Survivor Roman Reigns is looking to claim the vacancy. He has a few people to go through before he can take the throne, each of whom thinks they should rule the Wasteland.
New WWE Superstar Characters:
- Seth the Wanderer
- Overlord Samoa Joe
- Corbin the Gatekeeper
- Ali Fortune Fighter
- Grand Champion Batista
- Advocate Jack Gallagher
- Warrior Ruby Riott
- Raider Velveteen Dream
Two New Arenas
- Overlord’s Coliseum
- The Scrapyard
- New voiceover and commentary
- New themed Superstar parts
- New themed Create-an-Arena parts
- New themed weapons
WWE 2K20 Originals are priced at $14.99 each. The first WWE 2K20 Originals pack, Bump in the Night, was available at no additional charge for those who pre-ordered WWE 2K20 at participating retailers. Players interested in the other three WWE 2K20 Originals outside of Bump in the Night are able to purchase the WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass for $29.99 (a $44.97 value).
If you opt for the WWE 2K20 Deluxe or Collector’s Edition, you’ll also have access to the complete set of WWE 2K20 Originals downloadable content packs, including Bump in the Night, Wasteland Wanderers, Southpaw Regional Wrestling, and Empire of Tomorrow. Wasteland Wanderers is also included in the WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass DLC bundle.