WWE 2K20 Originals: Empire of Tomorrow, the fourth and final DLC is available now, featuring the neon-soaked future-city of Neo-Osaka, hackers, androids, and robot hunters roam the streets, all under the watchful eye of the all-powerful Authority Megacorp.
WWE 2K20 Originals: Empire of Tomorrow Content
The story of Empire of Tomorrow follows Asuka, a legendary hacker on the run from the clutches of Authority Megacorp. Chairwoman Alexa Bliss, the head of Authority Megacorp, has offered Asuka and her crew a deal: return stolen data, and have their criminal records wiped clean.
The deal goes sideways when Alexa refuses to hold up her end of the bargain, and Asuka’s crew is left with no choice but to defend themselves against the Authority’s onslaught of high-tech security systems.
NEW STORY TOWERS
- “On the Hunt” – ‘Robot Hunter Miz’ is tasked with finding and capturing a group of malfunctioning robots. The only problem is, they look and act just like humans.
- “Malfunction Detected” – ‘Robot Hunter Keith Lee’ is The Miz’s partner. Like Miz, Lee is tasked with hunting down renegade ‘bots, but he starts to realize that he’s more similar to the bots than he thought.
- “Neo-Osaka Security Corporation” – ‘Hacker Johnny Gargano’ is a member of Asuka’s crew. Authority Megacorp has unleashed a new series of security bots onto the streets, and they’re terrorizing civilians. Johnny has a risky plan: reprogram the bots to only see what Johnny wants them to see, but to do that, he’ll need to subdue them first.
- “Heist of the Millennium” – ‘Hacker Io Shirai’ is about to infiltrate the toughest security system on the planet: Authority Megacorp. Her goal: steal a data cache imperative to The Authority’s plans and return it to the crew. Will Io successfully steal and bring back the cache, or will she sell it off on the black market and get rich?
NEW WWE SUPERSTAR CHARACTERS
- Hacker Asuka
- Chairwoman Bliss
- A-Mech-Sa Bliss
- Daemon Sonya Deville
- Anti-Virus Carmella
- Hacker Johnny Gargano
TWO NEW ARENAS
- The Mainframe
- Neo-Osaka District 4
- New themed Superstar parts
- New voiceover and commentary
- New themed Create-an-Arena parts
- New themed weapons