WWE 2K19 game update 1.03 is available now, fixing a few issues in Universal Mode, gameplay, MyPlayer and Towers. The patch also preps for the upcoming New Moves Pack, announced earlier today.
Check out the patch notes below.
- The proper menu displays when using a Superstar unlocked via VC and assigning them a custom title in a show. Also, the title will no longer soft crash when attempting to load into the edited show.
- No additional manager will appear when customizing a normal match with managers and then switching to another Superstar with two managers.
- Fixed issue with normal matches with managers when the target menu would appear when selecting participants for an entrance run-in. The target menu no longer appears, and if a match participant is selected for a normal match with managers, their opponent will be automatically the target of the entrance run-in.
- Fixed soft crash when using some specific side plate designs in a custom title and then assigning that title to a Superstar with custom side plates.
- Fixed issue with players not receiving a new move when purchasing from the store and closing out of the game during the loading screen immediately after. Now players that do this will retain their VC and are free to purchase that move again if they like.
- Players are now able to reverse the A.I.’s signature and finisher after a comeback has been successfully performed in the Million Dollar Tower.