For those of you that want your current Diamond Dynasty logo from MLB The Show 19 to be in the Logo Vault for MLB The Show 20, make sure to upload it by February 7.
Once your logo is transferred, it will no longer be tied to your PSN ID, which means you will need to search for the name of the logo. So make sure to give your logo a name that you will remember.
Each logo will be reviewed. Logos that violate the PlayStation Terms of Service and User Agreement may be removed in accordance with those terms. Any logos uploaded past the deadline of February 7, may not be eligible for transfer.
Sony San Diego Studios has provided the instructions below, showing how to upload your logo to the Logo Vault:
- Go to the Community tab
- Select “Vaults” and then select “Logo Vault”
- From the “Logo Vault” push the “Options” button on your controller
- Select “Upload”
- Select the logo you want to upload
- Name your logo, give it a brief description, and choose a “type” from the provided list
- Push the “Square” button on your controller
You should now see your logo on the first page of the Logo Vault.
If you want your logos to be available in MLB The Show 20, you need to upload them to the Logo Vault by February 7.
— MLB The Show (@MLBTheShow) January 30, 2020