Reverb has released a new Street Power Soccer trailer, featuring their new Panna game mode, showing players nutmegging their way to victory.
- Become Street King: Learn how to rule the streets and blow away the competition with your own character under the coaching of Street legend Sean Garnier.
- Six Unique Game Modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage battles, Elimination and Become King story mode.
- Over-the-Top Tricks and Super Powers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world, Melody’s special moves or Andreas’ windmill. Unleash amazing Super Powers to blow away the competition.
- Play with Style: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes and tattoos!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world like Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Soufiane Bencok, Daniel Got Hits, Raquel Benetti, and Andrew Henderson and many more. Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks by Black Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, and Snap as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
Street Power Soccer will be released on August 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.