Street Power Soccer is available now on the cloud based gaming platform Google Stadia. The game features six distinct game modes, plenty of customization options, arcade action and more. Here’s a list of features in the game.
- Become Street King: Create your own character and become the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier as you rule the streets with your baller moves.
- Six Unique Game Modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become King story mode.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world or Melody’s special moves. Unleash amazing superpowers and blow away the competition.
- Style Points: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes, tattoos, and more!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world, including Sean Garnier, Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Andrew Henderson, Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, Javi Freestyle and many more!
- Build the Hype: Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world, including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
If you missed our Street Power Soccer review, make sure to read it here.
Trying to capitalize on the void left by games like FIFA Street and SSX, Street Power Soccer (Football) attempts to mix “sick style” with “high energy action” all under the umbrella of street soccer. Publisher Maximus Games is no stranger to the sports market with their main claim to fame being The Golf Club Collector’s Edition. However, after the disastrous Rugby 15, they have a lot of work to do to gain the respect of footy gamers worldwide. How did they fare? Let’s find out in this Street Power Soccer review.