The latest gameplay trailer for Street Power Soccer has arrived today, highlighting Elimination Mode.
The 1v1 mode is played on half of the playground, with two teammates from each side on the bench. Each time a goal is scored, the opposing player is eliminated and must leave the field, with another teammate subbing in, until the losing team has no players left.
If you get the ball in elimination mode, you have 10 seconds to get to the goal and score, after that, the goal will close. The goal will re-open when you step outside of the penalty area or lose possession of the ball.
Street Power Soccer is scheduled to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam on August 25. Street Power Soccer combines creative style, with high-energy action for an over-the-top soccer and arcade video game experience.
- Become Street King: Learn how to rule the streets and blow away the competition with your own character under the coaching of Street legend Sean Garnier.
- Six Unique Game Modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage battles, Elimination and Become King story mode.
- Over-the-Top Tricks and Super Powers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world, Melody’s special moves or Andreas’ windmill. Unleash amazing Super Powers to blow away the competition.
- Play with Style: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes and tattoos!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world like Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Soufiane Bencok, Daniel Got Hits, Raquel Benetti, and Andrew Henderson and many more. Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks by Black Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, and Snap as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.