Street Power Soccer
Street Power Soccer Coming to Steam and Consoles This Summer - Trailer, Screenshots, Game Modes & Features Revealed
Street Power Soccer, a new action arcade sports game, is coming Summer 2020 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam. With six unique game modes, this is your chance to hit the pavement and master the insane tricks that only street legends know how to pull off. You also have the ability to play with, as, or against these very same street legends to solidify yourself as one of the greats.
Street Power Soccer features signature freestyle moves from each ambassador and stages from around the world, with more to be announced soon.
- Become Street King: Learn how to rule the streets and blow away the competition with your own character under the coaching of Street legend Sean Garnier.
- Get the Crew Together: Grab your friends and unleash your street style with up to 4-player local or online party play!
- Six Unique Game Modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage battles, Elimination and Become King story mode.
- Over-the-Top Tricks and Super Powers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world, Melody’s special moves or Andreas’ windmill. Unleash amazing Super Powers to blow away the competition.
- Play with Style: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes and tattoos!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world like Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Soufiane Bencok, Daniel Got Hits, Raquel Benetti, and Andrew Henderson and many more. Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks by Black Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, and Snap as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
6 Unique Game Modes
In Freestyle mode, you’ll be able to express your style and perform outrageous tricks.
Freestyle can be played solo or against a friend as an incredible battle. You’ll need to perform the most spectacular stunts in record time. Rhythm, style, originality, and creativity are the keys to success in Freestyle. You’ll have to try some incredible moves to become one of the best freestylers in the world. Choose from more than 90 moves.
To perform these stunts, hit the right key combination at the right time and stay on the beat. The harder the trick, the more points you earn.
Trickshot is a skill that requires precision and strategy. You have to hit the targets that are spread out all over the playground or hidden inside it. You’ll also have to find the right balance of power and height, and use the right effect on the ball. But watch out: the clock is running out, so you’ll have to be both precise and fast.
Street Power Match
Street Power Match can be played in 2v2 or 3v3, solo or against a friend. You have 5 minutes to score 5 goals. To win create the best team for the game. Pull off crazy tricks and incredible acrobatic stunts to stun your opponent and set the field on fire. You’ve got two tools to help you:
- 2 unique superpowers for each character you choose: flaming ball, teleportation, super jump…
- Consumables that appear randomly on the field that have different effects: electrify your opponent, boost your energy, increase your running speed…
Panna is a word that comes from Sranan Tongo, and it means “gate”. In English, we also call it “nutmegging”.
In this game mode, you try to kick the ball between your opponent’s legs on a small playing field called the “Cage”. The game goes to 5 minutes or 5 points. It can be won in two ways:
- Scoring a goal earns you 1 point
- Nutmegging your opponent (a Panna) earns you 2 points
Score goals or do stunts to fill your energy bar. Once it’s full, get close to your opponent and start the “panna contest”. Whoever presses the indicated keys fastest wins the Panna contest. But watch out: there’s another version of Panna mode: Panna KO. In Panna KO, nutmegging your opponent just once is enough to win.
Become the Street King
Sean Garnier guides you through this adventure mode, taking you to lots of challenges all around the world. You’re going to have to master every one of the game modes. Trickshot, Freestyle, Panna, Street Power Match…You’ll have to pass tests that become more and more difficult with each stage. Listen carefully to the tips from one of the masters of Freestyle Football and Street Football. You’ll face off against the best players in the world!
Elimination mode is played on one half of the playground, in 1v1, with two teammates on the bench.
It’s simple: every time you score a goal, the opposing player is eliminated and must leave the field. One of his teammates subs in and so on until the opposing team has no more players left and it’s “Game Over” for them.
But watch out, there’s a catch! If you catch the ball, you only have 10 seconds to get close to the goal and score. After that, the goal will close. The goal won’t open again until you either step outside of the penalty area or lose possession of the ball.