Gamestop has posted some more gameplay details for Madden NFL 21. They also have some smaller details for Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame and MUT.
They include a small bullet for Franchise Mode, but additions to the mode are still missing in action.
- New Ball-Carrier Special Moves (Skill Stick) – Ball Carrier evasive moves are now all on the Right Stick, offering more control to link moves together pulling off highlight-reel combo moves. You can even swag your way to the endzone easier this year, with a single button press Celebration Run. But use cautiously, as the ball carriers tend to fumble frequently if tackled while celebrating!
- New User-Friendly Pass Rush Mechanics – Feel full control and responsiveness while performing specific pass rush moves. Choose the move you want via a directional stick input with full control to branch to a combo move at any time. Execute the pass rush move strategically – defenders have limited moves allowed per play, and offensive linemen will start building up resistance to moves performed repeatedly, so make sure to mix up the repertoire to maximize potential.
- AI – CPU-controlled teams and QB’s will start making in-game adjustments to your tendencies. They will start to notice trends when facing repeated play-calls, and start using audibles, adjustments and concept-counters during the game to combat your strategy. AI-controlled QB’s will play to their archetypes, while mobile QB’s will make plays on the run and pocket passers will intelligently read the field. Make sure you mix up your play-calling against top QB’s in the game to keep them guessing!
- Tackling Enhancements- Ball Carriers and defenders will now be more aware of where they are on the field when it comes to the goal line, pylon, and first.
MADDEN NFL 21 DELIVERS INNOVATION INCLUDING:
- Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame: Rise to fame and become immortalized in Madden NFL 21 as you transcend NFL history and shape your path to greatness.
- Take Control: Master all-new running enhancements and live playbooks to drive up the score in Madden NFL 21.
- X-Factor 2.0: New X-Factor abilities fresh out of the lab designed to elevate NFL stars of a new generation in Madden NFL 21.
Ways to Play:
FACE OF THE FRANCHISE: RISE TO FAME:
Be the face of a new generation poised for glory and prove your skeptics wrong in Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame. Launch an influential legacy, leave your mark, and shatter expectations as you rise, in a way only you can. As you recount your Hall of Fame journey, the stakes have never been higher. For the first time ever, kick-off your career as a high school quarterback and choose to pivot to a running back or wide receiver in college. The way you play determines the story you write affecting your legacy as you rise up the draft ranks and go all out to establish your illustrious NFL career.
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM:
Pull up for a brand-new season of fresh and fun Ultimate Team content and competitive team building. Earn MUT coins via Ultimate Team Challenges and finesse your depth chart via strategic decisions. Flex your fantasy roster comprised of current NFL superstars, Hall of Fame legends, and more. Hone your skills and go all out in H2H Seasons, MUT Draft, or MUT Squads to receive even more rewards that you can apply to your Ultimate Team campaign.
Squad up and take down the competition in Madden’s fastest co-op eliminator mode featuring 5-minute games, unique stadium and commentary, dynamic rules and icons of football culture.
Play through a full NFL career and leave your legacy as a player, coach or owner with single-player and multiplayer online-connected leagues. Compete with up to 32 teams in your quest for a Super Bowl Dynasty. Complete each season with a bid to the annual Pro Bowl and earn Seasonal Awards.
Compete in head-to-head online and offline games (single and multi-player) or single player offline against the CPU. Customize your game settings including time of quarters, rules, stadiums, and uniforms.