NHL 19 Patch 1.55 & Tuner 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Here
NHL 19 patch 1.55 and tuner 1.04 are available now, check out the patch notes and tuner details below.
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Added in a new Leaderboard functionality to have HUT Champions and Competitive Seasons scoring also be Wins-based
- Wins-based Competitions will rank players by the number of Wins, with Round Points used as a tiebreaker.
- Points-based Competitions will continue to rank users by Round Points.
- Removed the ability to see the opponent’s team name and information during the loading screen. The screen will show your network connection and the HUT logo now.
Additionally, we have removed the ability to see your opponent’s team name and information during the loading screen as we received complaints from a lot of players that opponents would back out against them if they recognized their name, making it harder for them to find a game. You will still be able to see the connection bar as you enter the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Network Performance Screen was showing a user’s ping rate as half of what it truly was. (e.g. a 20 ping rate showed up on the screen as 10) This was a purely visual fix and will not affect your online experience. It will now show correctly on the screen.
- Improved how goalies track puck and player motion behind the net
- Improved how goalies react to wrap around attempts behind the net
- Improved blends from deking into quick shots to make the timing more realistic
- Improved motion into backhand toe drag in some contexts
- Identified and fixed a bug where a player skating backwards with the puck wasn’t properly accepting the “with puck” penalties to speed, acceleration, and agility. Alongside the bug fix, we’ve also done some tuning changes to reduce the impact of what the original values were supposed to be.
TUNER 1.04 NOTES
- Turned down the top-level ability for speed, acceleration and agility when backskating with the puck
- Overall, this will help address the issues we have seen the community raise regarding backskating with the puck being overpowered, especially when entering the offensive zone.
- This value is in between what the penalties were for backskating with the puck in previous NHL titles and what they were with no penalties. The changes will be subtle, but should help prevent the effectiveness of backskating with the puck.
- Backskating without the puck will be unaffected by these changes.
- Added improvements to faceoff tuning to fix potential rare edge cases that were being reported around faceoff counters not working reliably at times
- Fix for an issue introduced in tuner 1.02 regarding AI penalty frequency in offline modes. Penalties from the AI offline using this tuner will now be the same as they are in tuners 1.00 and 1.01