A new AO Tennis 2 patch is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, via Steam. It features the addition of Petra Kvitova, Alexei Popyrin and Taylor Fritz, along with improvements to loading times, tuning for the AI and some other bug fixes.
For PC users specifically, the patch adds support for Ultrawide monitors. Check out the patch notes below.
- Addition of new playable characters: Petra Kvitova, Alexei Popyrin & Taylor Fritz.
- Tuned AI unforced error rate.
- Tuned Clay and Grass Court bounce speed physics.
- Tuned side spin physics.
- Tuned AI serve direction.
- Tuned difficulty levels.
- Tuned career decline of on-disk players.
- The Loading times have been improved.
- Game performance have been improved.
- The Injury system has been improved.
- The Reflex animations has been improved.
- The Shot reach range has been improved.
- Resolved cases where unforced errors were not allocated to statistics.
- General stability improvements.
- Ultrawide Monitors are now supported.
Developers comment: We’ll give ongoing support for Ultrawide beyond the version that is now available