AO Tennis 2 has been available for Steam users, and most other territories on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch since January 9. Today, fans in North America and worldwide, can purchase the game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Considered the new benchmark for tennis simulations, AO Tennis 2 is already a favourite of tennis fans around the world. Hailed by critics, AO Tennis 2’s all-new story-driven career mode and rich content creation tools provide fans with an authentic and deep experience, which takes them right into the heart of the professional tennis world.
AO Tennis 2 is the second game in the official Australia Open series. Developed side by side with the team at Tennis Australia, the game gives tennis fans an intense experience of the first of the year’s four Grand Slam events, which began on January 20, 2020. In AO Tennis 2, players can take themselves from the outside courts to centre-stage glory in the all-new narrative-driven career mode, enriched with a reputation system, or choose to customise every element of their game through Big Ant’s celebrated content editor. In addition to putting themselves and their friends right into the game, users are able to play in the shoes of dozens of the world’s biggest tennis stars, including Rafael Nadal, Ash Barty, Angélique Kerber and many more.
Players can download AO Tennis 2 Tools on PC via Steam, which is a free application that allows you to start creating all of your custom content. You will then be able to upload your creations and have them ready to download to any platform.
Here are some additional details on the AO Tennis 2 tools:
Creation features include:
- Players. Create your likeness within Big Ant’s celebrated in-depth creation tools.
- Venues. Create complete complexes with multiple courts – drop your entire local tennis club into the game.
- Uniforms and logos. Uniforms and logos. Do you have the soul of a stylist? Got your own emblem you want to see in your career mode? Create those visual elements here!
- Scenarios. Recreate some of the greatest tennis match challenges. Can you turn a desperate situation into a victory? With scenario mode you’ll be able to test your mettle.
- Player lists. Get entire rosters ready to go so you can play a complete custom tournament from day one.
Just in case you missed our AO Tennis 2 interview with Big Ant Studio CEO, Ross Symons, you can read it here.
We’ll be working on our AO Tennis 2 review shortly, so keep an eye out for it.