A new AO Tennis 2 game update is available now for the Nintendo Switch, combining the last 2 patches that were previously released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
All of the following features, updates and fixes have been added.
- Added import Player List for careers that have already started.
- Added Settings option to tournament bracket screen in career.
- Added display of overall rating change to career match up screen.
- Added display of Form and Fatigue to career match up screen.
- Addition of new playable characters: Petra Kvitova, Alexei Popyrin & Taylor Fritz.
- Further tuning to AI unforced error rate.
- Tuned Clay and Grass Court bounce speed physics.
- Tuned side spin physics.
- Tuned AI serve direction.
- Tuned difficulty levels.
- Tuned and improved injury system.
- Tuned career decline of on-disk players.
- The Loading times have been improved.
- Game performance have been improved.
- The Reflex animations has been improved.
- The Shot reach range has been improved.
- Resolved cases where unforced errors were not allocated to statistics.
- General stability improvements.