- Collect basketball cards of NBA superstars and teams from the 2022-23 NBA season and NBA Legends and compete in limited-time events for basketball cards and rewards;
- All-new Tourneys mode as a whole new way for players to test their skills against specific opponents in a 7-game championship mode;
- New Blacktop court for CREWS mode, lets players customize their MyPLAYER before heading out to play 3-on-3 freestyle basketball;
- New Mentoring system adds a level of depth to roster management. Players will now be able to create Mentors that give significant boosts when attached to a MyTEAM player card;
- A complete visual redesign of the UI improves the overall experience for players. Additionally, FPS will be 120Hz for the latest devices that can support it.
More in NBA 2K Mobile
NBA 2K Mobile
NBA 2K Mobile Season 3 Arrives Today with New Features and Long-Term Partnership with Kevin Durant
2K has announced NBA 2K Mobile Season 3 has arrived for iOS and Android devices. The...