The NBA 2K League has announced details for the NBA 2K League Combine, the second stage of qualifying for the 2019 NBA 2K League Draft.
- The first stage of qualifying for the 2019 NBA 2K League Draft will begin Friday, November 2 at 12 p.m. ET and will run through Monday, November 26 at 6 p.m. ET.
- To measure commitment and skill, each player will be required to win 100 games in NBA 2K19’s Pro-Am mode or at the Jordan Rec Center, and win at least 50 percent of their games, in order to advance in the process. For example:
- If a player competes in 300 games, they must win 150 of their games to achieve a 50% winning percentage in order to qualify.
- If a player wins 100 games, but competes in more than 200, they will not qualify.
- If a player does not complete a game or quits while a game is in-progress, that will count as a loss.
- Each participant must also complete an online application by Nov. 26. The online application will be available on NBA2KLeague.com in November.
- The NBA 2K League Qualifier is open to anyone around the world who has a copy of NBA 2K19 (PlayStation 4 or Xbox One), an internet connection, is in the High School class of 2018, and is 18 or older by the time Qualifier starts.
Read the fact sheet, at the official website, that outlines the requirements and additional details.