MLB The Show 18 game update 1.05 is available now, addressing a few problems ongoing with the game early on. See the full list of fixes below:
- Slight Increases to pitch speed across all gameplay modes.
- Fielding animation adjustments to the user controlled fielder to catch more balls just outside of the ball marker.
- Fix to an inaccurate ground-rule double call, specific to the bullpen areas of NYY Stadium.
Online Specific Improvements
- Fixes to several online in-game soft locks, caused by both users pausing or entering quick menus at the same moment.
- Fix to an in-game crash involving the button accuracy throw meter.
- Visibility improvements to the map in conquest mode.
Offline Specific Improvements
- RTTS training attribute adjustments to assure pitchers are gaining training points and distributing them correctly to secondary pitch types.
- Stabilization of select online and offline UI menus, where users were soft locking following certain timing-specific menu navigations.
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments throughout the game.