MLB The Show 17 patch 1.10 is available now, check out the patch notes below.
Online specific Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations
- Fixed a rare scoring issue that resulted in an erroneous run being scored.
- Adjustments made to Pulse Pitching to correct and issue where the pitch would warp upon release when slide stepping.
- Fixed a timing specific “freeze” with Intentional Walks.
Offline Specific Improvements
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some routine fly balls from being caught in the outfield. (This is also fixed in online gameplay.)
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when stealing on a pitch in the dirt.
- They limited the amount of unique items a user can exchange at one time to 99. (Previously, exchanging more than 99 items at once would in a “Server Error.”)
- Various other data fixes.