MLB The Show 17 patch 1.07 is available now, weighing in at just over 47 MB. Check out the patch notes below and post your thoughts.
Online specific Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations:
– Preventing users from becoming soft locked in specific situations.
– Created players will no longer all display the same head type in newly created Online Franchises.
Offline and Online Gameplay Improvements:
– Adjustments to lineup and manager hook logic to prevent teams from replacing the backup catcher, causing him to be unavailable in late inning situations.
– Opacity was lowered for the Buckshot, Classic, and Outline Plate Coverage Indicator.
– The Swing Analysis display will now always use the “Buckshot” PCI art.
– The Buckshot PCI art is the most accurate at displaying the sweet spot for solid contact, while also displaying how your contact gets worse towards the outer area of the PCI.
Various UI and OSD improvements including:
– Fixed specific situations where the Universal Profile Name Plates or Icons would unlock incorrectly or not unlock at all.
– Starter hook tuning when 6th inning or earlier.
– Manager hook slider is now more sensitive.
– Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.