Steel City Interactive posted another eSports Boxing Club update today, providing the growing army of fans the latest details about the upcoming game.
We’ve made a quick bullet list of some of the details discussed below, but check out the tweet for yourself and make sure you’re following.
- Todd Grisham will host another ESBC Fighter Announcement Show on Thursday, May 6 at 5:00 PM ET
- The studio has expanded into new offices and restarted their scanning and motion capture sessions as the lockdown as eased up a little
Extra Gameplay Features
- Ability to ‘take a knee’ during the fight, to take an 8 count
- Single punch stuns as well as flash knockdowns and knockouts
- Chance of being KO’d significantly increases if caught midway through a big punch
- An opponent can still be dangerous when they seem to be ‘out on their feet’
- Separate to swelling and damage, visible facial and body deformation will take place real-time during the fight when taking punches
The IBO has joined the growing list of licensed belts that will be featured in Career Mode. Here’s a full list so far.
- The Ring Magazine
- WBC Silver
- WBC International
- Continental Championship Belts
- National Titles (for example UK: The Lonsdale Belt)
- WBC Amateur Title
The team still has plans to launch Early Access this summer.