Konami has posted some of the eFootball PES 2020 visual improvements to the game this year. Those improvements include an enhanced lighting engine, improved player models, enhanced turf rendering and more.
- Whether you’re playing under the hot midday sun or the brilliant glow of the floodlights at night, lighting conditions in PES have never looked this vibrant. Vast improvements made to the lighting engine ensure a greater level of immersion as the stadium, stands and players are brought to life under both natural and manmade light.
- Dynamic daytime lighting systems simulate the sun’s position in the sky to create hyper-realistic shadows.
- 3D full-body scans have been taken of various players to add a new layer of photorealism to player models in PES 2020.
- Scanned players have been recreated with exceptional attention to detail, with each of their movements calculated and rendered in game with stunning accuracy.
- Movie-grade experience with Master League’s cinematic cutscenes, expertly interwoven with the mode’s new dialogue system.
- Dramatic improvements to turf rendering, adding depth and personality to each blade of grass.