Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2020 game update 1.14 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (patch 4.0.103). Check out the patch notes below.
- Added ability to reset team and uniform data to the defaults (previously it was only possible to reset uniform data).
- Added Football Canada team logo’s to the catalogue of available logos. Team Uniform’s will be added in a following content update.
- Adjusted some animations to allow for smoother transitions.
- Created a more aggressive memory manager to prevent memory clean up during the execution of a play (which causes frame stutter), but also to do a more effective job of clearing it during non-critical times of game play such as play selection.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a dynasty from processing weekly advancements if you selected Simulate Season (or week) while an in-progress saved game was selected.