Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2020 game update 1.09 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (patch 4.0.90). Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed issue with one particular hand-off play not following through with the exchange.
- Adjusted user dive tackles.
- Fixed an issue that would reset the play clock after selecting a play.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent the QB from leaving his stance behind center in the event of a penalty.
- Rewrote offensive line blocking assignment logic. This should prevent linemen from trying to block a target on the opposite side of the ball.
- Fixed issue that could prevent the quarter clock from stopping after an accepted penalty.
- Fixed an edge case scenario that could cause the game to lock up if you missed a Single PAT attempt using a Non-Canadian rule set.
- Slowed down the QB animation for Play Action.
- Adjusted CPU logic for when to call a time out while playing with College rules.
- Fixed memory leak that was causing a crash after several minutes of navigating between the team roster and the edit player screen.
- Cancelling the reset of a dynasty, after you have landed on the dynasty settings screen, will take you back to the title screen rather than displaying an empty dynasty.
- Editing your team’s roster in the off season will no longer display players that have graduated off your team.
- Fixed issue that could prevent a Conference Championship game from registering results on the schedule.
- It is no longer possible to adjust the rules options while the game’s confirmation dialog is being displayed.