Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2020 game update 1.10 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (patch 4.0.93). Check out the patch notes below.
- Republished the Xbox achievements to retail, this may resolve the issue of some achievements not unlocking. Note: With the exception of ‘Play A Game’, all on-field achievements require 15-minute quarters. Dynasty Recruitment achievements require you to be on a full call with the prospect. The prospect must commit to you as you’re pitching to them.
- Fixed issue that could assign game results to the wrong game on the schedule. Game results were being properly processed behind the scenes, but the schedule list could show the results out of order if using 130 teams in the feature.
- Adjusted ball carrier physics slightly to reduce the ‘instant flipping’ of direction that could occur while being tackled.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent the play clock from being displayed while selecting a play.
- Punts landing in the field of play, then bouncing out of bounds, now properly stop the clock until the next snap.
- Adjusted over time processor to better match US college rules. Non-College DT rules remain unchanged.
- Adjusted OT coaching to call either a field goal or go for it based on the OT situation.
- Adjusted ball carrier aggression to lower his likeliness of running out of bounds.
- Adjusted speed of defensive backs adjusting to offensive motion to allow them to get lined up with their assignment faster.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent a ball carrier from being tagged down after a tackle.
- Corrected incorrect change of possession on fair catches downed by the kicking team.
- Fixed incorrect running back head tracking after taking a pitch out
- Made small adjustments to the game’s simulation engine to reduce the number of lopsided games.