Action Arcade Wrestling, formerly known as CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling, is coming soon for consoles. Already available for PC users on Steam, the arcade wrestler is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this spring.
- Retro Gameplay Action Satisfaction – Intuitive 2-button controls allows players of all ages and skill levels to easily jump into the arcade wrestling mayhem.
- Steam Remote Play – Share your local matches online with friends using Steam Remote Play Together – bring the smackdown to opponents across the globe!
- A Match for Every Style – Over 25 playable game modes are planned including One vs. One, Tag Team, Three-way match, Four-way match, 4-10 Person Elimination matches, Tornado Tag, Battle Royal, Trios and more!
- Roster of Extraordinary Wrestlers – Choose from 30+ unique, superhero-like wrestlers that you won’t find anywhere else!
- Old School Flair – 3D cel-shaded visuals bring a vibrant throwback arcade look that captures the outrageous and colorful past of wrestling games.
- Animated Madness – Over 700 hand-crafted animations to perfectly capture the movement and antics that make AAW unique to the wrestling world.
- Customization Galore – The FREE Wrestle Lab Creation Suite puts more creative power in the hands of players. Loads of wrestler and arena options are available including body morphing, texture uploads, face mapping, move set assignments, physics-based accessories and more. Create fearsome monsters, favorite super heroes, rasslin’ icons… go crazy with the creative freedom of the Wrestle Lab!
We reviewed the game when it was called CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling. Make sure to read it here.
Read more about Action Arcade Wrestling, at the official website.