Action Arcade Wrestling
Action Arcade Wrestling Coming to Nintendo Switch on February 9 - New Trailer
Reverb Triple XP released a new Action Arcade Wrestling trailer and announced the game is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 9.
Choose from over 30 mighty characters and brawl across over 25 playable game modes, including 5-on-5 tag team, Elimination matches, Battle Royale, and more. Perform moonsaults, grab power-ups, unleash laser beams, and pummel the opposition with giant squeaky hammers! After sending rivals to dream land, head to the extensive Wrestle Lab to create the world’s greatest wrestling star, legendary superhero, or even recreate your friends! From old school rasslin’ fans to newcomers and everyone in between, Action Arcade Wrestling on Nintendo Switch can be enjoyed by anyone – anytime and anywhere!
- Smooth 60 FPS docked or on the go.
- Retro Gameplay Action Satisfaction – Intuitive 2-button controls allows players of all ages and skill levels to easily jump into the arcade wrestling mayhem.
- A Match for Every Style – Over 25 playable game modes are planned including One vs. One, Tag Team, Three-way match, Four-way match, 4-10 Person Elimination matches, Tornado Tag, Battle Royal, and more!
- Roster of Extraordinary Wrestlers – Choose from 30+ unique, superhero-like wrestlers that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Old School Flair – 3D cel-shaded visuals bring a vibrant throwback arcade look that captures the outrageous and colorful past of wrestling games.
- Animated Madness – Over 700 hand-crafted animations to perfectly capture the movement and antics that make AAW unique to the wrestling world.
- Customization Galore – The FREE Creation Suite puts more creative power in the hands of players. Loads of wrestler and arena options are available including body morphing, texture uploads, UV mapping, move set assignments, physics-based accessories and more. Create fearsome monsters, favorite super heroes, rasslin’ icons… go crazy with the creative freedom of the Wrestle Lab!