WWE 2K19 game update 1.04 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC/Steam. The patch is mostly to prepare for the upcoming Rising Stars Pack, scheduled to be released on January 22, featuring Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Lio Rush, Maria Kanellis, Mike Kanellis and Ricochet.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from assigning the Starrcade ’83 arena to a show in Universe.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user’s participant changes from saving correctly when returning to the main menu and then returning in to the Universe save in game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more users used custom superstars in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more users are in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performed a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
- General bug fixes