Nacon has released a new WRC 9 trailer today, featuring Safari Rally Kenya, highlighted by it’s dirt tracks, which become fast passages for those that favor speed. However, the rocky outcrops around them can bring your race to an early end.
Also, just in case you missed it. Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members can download WRC 8 free, for the entire month of July.
The Digital Deluxe edition of WRC 9 includes everything fans can dream of for total immersion in the WRC experience. As well as the base game, players who can’t wait will get advance access to the game 48 hours before it officially releases on 1 September. The exclusive Digital Deluxe edition also includes a 3-month subscriptionto WRC +, the official video platform for the championship. It airs all stages of the season live and includes expert analysis, driver profiles and much more.
In addition, the WRC 9 Digital Deluxe edition includes 3 DLCs with even more official content:
- A bonus car – the legendary Toyota Corolla WRC, the championship winning car in 1999, which has an impressive record of sealing a podium finish in 95% of the races it was involved in – a true icon in the hands of the most prestigious drivers!
- A super special stage – the Barcelona Super Special Stage, one of the most technical of the season right in the heart of the city of Barcelona. With narrow roads and full of bends, it requires extreme concentration.
- A head start – start WRC 9’s Career mode with more experienced staff to give the start to your professional driving career a boost.
Preorder bonus – The Audi Quattro A2 in the starting blocks!
The Audi Quattro A2 is a legendary car from the 1980s and one of the most popular of its time. A double world champion in both the Drivers and Manufacturers categories in 1984, it was the undisputed star of Group B. Players who preorder WRC 9 will get the chance to take the wheel of this iconic car and relive some of its best WRC moments! Immaculately recreated, the Audi Quattro A2 will provide fans with an extra challenge and even more fun hurtling down the roads.
With an enhanced career mode and many technical improvements, players are thrust into the heart of the new FIA World Rally Championship season with all content in the yearly calendar and much more:
- 3 new rallies: Japan, New Zealand, Kenya
- Over 50 official teams and their livery from the WRC, WRC 2, WRC 3 and Junior WRC
- Over 15 bonus cars that have left their mark on the history of the WRC
- Exclusive new game modes soon to be discovered
WRC 9 is scheduled for release on September 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC from the Epic Games Store, then on PlayStation 5, Xbox One Series X and Nintendo Switch at a later date.