We haven’t heard much about TT Isle of Man: Ride On The Edge, since Bigben and Kylotonn revealed their trailer last month.
For bikers, there are two types of speed races: the Isle of Man TT and the rest. No other race is as gruelling for the motorbikes and demanding for the riders. Take up the challenge of the Snaefell Mountain course: all 37.73 miles faithfully reproduced with the champions and their bikes.
110 years of history have made TT a motor racing legend. Memorise each section of the course, round each bend to perfection, keep your concentration throughout the 6 laps, get the best time and write your name alongside the greatest champions.
- The Isle of Man perfectly reproduced – Meticulously detailed Mountain Course replicated with each stretch and bend of the circuit; Accurately represents the uniqueness and challenge
- Official Riders and Their Super-Powered Bikes – 24 riders, 38 bikes, and sidecars rocketing along village and mountain roads at 200 mph
- True Sensations of Riding – Accurate bike physics as confirmed by famed TT riders
- Career mode inspired by TT – training and qualifying rounds on 10 different tracks, and a garage for managing and fine-tuning bikes
- Challenge friends online – play with up to 8 other people to Prove you’ve got what it takes to win the trophy