Bigben and Kylotonn have revealed a new trailer for TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge, scheduled to release in March 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The Isle of Man TT is a legendary race, held each year since 1907, and is considered to be the ultimate challenge by motorcycle enthusiasts. It stands out from the other, more classic challenges because it demands extreme endurance, very specific riding skills, and a willingness to take lots of risks.
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge is the official simulation of the race. The game offers an exact replica of the course (reproduced in perfect scale down to the slightest details thanks to laserscan technology), which is the longest course in the world: more than 200 turns over 37.7 miles at over 185 mph. In TT Isle of Man you’ll discover everything this challenge is known for: speed, risks, and extreme sensations.
- The Isle of Man perfectly reproduced – Meticulously detailed Mountain Course replicated with each stretch and bend of the circuit; Accurately represents the uniqueness and challenge
- Official Riders and Their Super-Powered Bikes – 24 riders, 38 bikes, and sidecars rocketing along village and mountain roads at 200 mph
- True Sensations of Riding – Accurate bike physics as confirmed by famed TT riders
- Career mode inspired by tt – training and qualifying rounds on 10 different tracks, and a garage for managing and fine-tuning bikes
- Challenge friends online – play with up to 8 other people to Prove you’ve got what it takes to win the trophy